Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is great for leftover pork or beef roasts!
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 lbs cooked sliced pork
- Saute onions in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add next 8 ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add pork and simmer for 15 more minutes.
- Serve on toasted buns.
- This is great for leftover pork or beef roast!
I didn't let sauce simmer for as long as I should have and it was still tasty. The sauce was a bit on the sweeter side so I might decrease the brown sugar somewhat. Thanks for sharing.