Nice spicy marinade sauce - don't just use it for veggies try it on chicken or other meats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green pepper, seeded,cut into 8 pieces
- 8 button mushrooms
- 8 broccoli florets
- 1 onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 8 green onions, diced (green and white parts)
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 scotch bonnet peppers or 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme or 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1Thread veggies onto 4 skewers, alternate the veggies.
- 2Place skewers in a casserole dish.
- 3Place all the marinade ingredients in a food processor and process for about 20 seconds.
- 4Pour over the skewered veggies.
- 5Marinate 3-4 hours in the refrigerator.
- 6BBQ Skewers about 4 minutes each side (Save the marinade for another day).
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Skewered Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.9
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3041.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 9.2 g