Recipe by earthsfire
I found this recipe a long time ago when my coach put me on a low fat high carb diet to get in shape for swimming. It's really easy to make as long as you can find the shrimp. The recipe is more of a guideline, you may change at will. I've been told you can use pre-cooked chicken instead of shrimp. Shrimp does not need to be fresh, it may be frozen before hand but must be defrosted. Also you may use more BBQ sauce if desired. 1 large crust may be used and then cut at end.
- 1 cup of precooked bay shrimp
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce, to taste
- 4 6 inch prepared pizza crust
- cheese (optional)
- garlic (optional)
- oregano (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- In small mixing bowl combine shrimp and BBQ sauce.
- Spread evenly over pie crusts.
- Place pie crusts on flat baking service and bake until throughly heated.
- If using cheese it may be added at the beginning or halfway through cooking.