Candle Lover's Note:
From the Royal Cafe, New Orleans One of New Orleans most Famous Dishes I haven't tried this yet but it sounds wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb unsalted butter
- 24 large shrimp (Whole with the heads on) or 24 large prawns (Whole with the heads on)
- 3 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 whole lemon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, lea & perrin
- 3 ounces beer
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1In a hot skillet put 1/8 pound of butter & 1 teaspoon black pepper.
- 2and cook for 10 seconds. Add shrimp, toss & cook for 1 minute. Add.
- 3garlic, rosemary & toss & cook for 1 minute. Add Lea & perrin &.
- 4squeeze lemon over shrimp, cook for 1 minute. Add beer & toss,.
- 5cooking until the beer boils. Add remaining butter & parsley until.
- 6butter emulsifies.
Browse Our Top Crawfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 928.7
- Calories from Fat 839
- Total Fat 93.2 g
- Saturated Fat 58.5 g
- Cholesterol 334.7 mg
- Sodium 453.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 12.7 g