Recipe by Lvs2Cook
An easy recipe for summer from Southern Living. The shrimp can be baked in a disposable aluminum pan to make for easier clean-up. Try to get the easy peel shrimp otherwise it is hard to get the shells off.
- 4 lbs unpeeled large raw shrimp
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- French bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Place shrimp in a 13- x- 9-inch pan; top with lemon wedges and bay leaves.
- Stir together butter and next 6 ingredients. Pour over shrimp.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35 minutes or until shrimp are pink, stirring every 10 minutes. Discard bay leaves.
- Serve with bread and lemon wedges.