Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Can be used as a BBQ baste or have hot and ready to served over slices of meat hot off the grill.
- 4 cups ketchup
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup prepared spicy mustard
- 1 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar or 1⁄2 cup molasses
- horseradish (optional)
- cayenne or hot sauce (optional)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Use vinegar and lemon juice to clean out bottles.
- Heat through and serve over sliced hot meat just before serving.
- Can also be used to baste meat while cooking.