Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This one is perfect for pork back ribs!
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup dark rum
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh gingerroot, chopped finely
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup peach jam or 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 dash black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and blend thoroughly until the brown sugar has dissolved.
- Pour into a saucepan and bring to just a boil.
- Chill and store in a glass jar in the refrigerator.
- Note: Hoisin Sauce can be found in the Oriental section of your store.
I made this with peach preserves and it came out GREAT!!! Thanks