Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great sauce for roasting Boston Butt Roasts. Our boyscout troop does an annual fundraiser using this sauce and it's a great hit.
- 1 gallon apple cider vinegar
- 32 ounces ketchup
- 28 ounces carolina treat sauce
- 1 ounce pepper
- 1 ounce red pepper flakes
- 2 lbs sugar
- 1 container yellow mustard
- 1 cup salt
- 28 ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 2 ounces instant minced onion
- 16 ounces texas pete hot sauce
- Mix all ingredients in a large pot and simmer till flavors mingle.
- I don't know exactly how much this makes but it keeps forever in the fridge.