Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe is for chicken or pork possibly shrimp. Or even a great shrimp pasta...Vegies.. It is a savory taste with a little zip. Enjoy
- 2 whole white onions (Finely chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cups olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 4 jalapeno peppers (Finely chopped)
- 1⁄8 cup butter
- 1 cup of kraft Italian dressing (or your favorite brand)
- First of all it's important to have every thing at hand. First chop all ingredients that need chopping. You will need a saute pan and a small pot.
- In saute pan place all of the olive oil on medium heat,add onions, garlic and butter for about 5min stir untill onions are soft.
- Then add everything from the saute pans including,honey, brown sugar, rice vinegar, soy sauce, & salt in pot on medium heat. For about 20 min stirring continuously.
- Then add Jalepeno and kraft dressing into the pan for about 5min.
- Refrigerate/marinade meat for an hour. When BBQ'ing the meats it is best wrapped in foil poked with holes for the first 10 mins then placed on grill with lid on adding sauce as much to you're liking.
- This recipe is sooooooo good it goes with any and everything but especially as a great marinade for pork and chicken.