Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made this stuff up, my friends really like it. It's pretty easy and it packs a wollop!
- 4 1⁄2 ounces dry pace taco seasoning
- 24 ounces Kikkoman sweet and sour sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Mix the taco seasoning, sweet and sour sauce, honey and cummin together in a bowl.
- In a sauce pan, simmer the vinegar, onion and garlic until reduced by half. Add the lemon juice and let cool.
- strain the vinegar and use it to loosen the sauce until it is the consistency that you like your BBQ sauce.