Recipe by Mama T of Two
This is a simple and healthy dinner. My husband and kids gobble this up. I like to fix this with rice and steamed vegetables.
- 3 -5 lbs salmon fillets (skinned)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons irish butter, melted
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground cardamom
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 lemons, sliced
- aluminum foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay the salmon down on a piece of foil big enough to cover it.
- Start by making light cuts in the salmon filet.
- Mix the melted butter and cardamom together to make a rub.
- Using a basting brush spread the mix over the salmon.
- Next sprinkle the parsley over the top.
- Lay the lemon slices evenly over the salmon
- And top with the rosemary sprigs.
- Fold foil over to make a bag and crease at the edges to trap in juices.
- Make 3 1/2 inch long slits in top of foil.
- Place salmon on bbq at medium low heat for approximately 15 minutes or until salmon in flakey.