Recipe by Una Rose
Living on the Coast of British Columbia, we have access to lots of Salmon, this is an easy to prepare but impressive recipe to serve to company
- 1 whole salmon (2 lbs or larger)
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1⁄2-1 cup fresh dill, chopped
CUCUMBER DILL SAUCE
- 1 (6 ounce) container plain yogurt
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Stuff the salmon with orange& lemon slices and 1/2 the dill Sprinkle the rest of the dill around the outside Double wrap in foil, and place on hot BBQ Turn occasionally when the foil wrap puffs up, the salmon is done.
- (approx 20-30 min) While the salmon is cooking, combine the yogurt, cucumber, dill, brown sugar,salt, pepper& tabasco.
- Serve with the cook salmon.