1/2 Photos of BBQ Salmon Filet
Lovely tender, juicy salmon BBq'd to perfection. Serve this with baby new potatoes. garnish with lemon wedges, new carrots & fresh peas. You can serve this hot or ar room temperature. You can bake it in the oven 350f for 25 minutes - time can vary according to thickness of the salmon filets
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the BBQ to high medium.
- 2Place salmon on double foil.
- 3Rub salmon filet with olive oil.
- 4Sprinkle with chives, shallots,garlic, dill, salt& pepper.
- 5Add fine herbs.
- 6Form an envelope of the foil& pour in the wine.
- 7Seal the salmon in the foil, tucking in all the edges.
- 8BBQ apprx 20 minutes turning the salmon once- check for doneness (is that a word?).
- 9If not quite done continue to BBQ.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Salmon Filet
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.8
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 141.4 mg
- Sodium 184.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 54.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried fine herbs