Lovely tender, juicy salmon BBq'd to perfection. Serve this with baby new potatoes. garnish with lemon wedges, new carrots & fresh peas. You can serve this hot or ar room temperature. You can bake it in the oven 350f for 25 minutes - time can vary according to thickness of the salmon filets
- Heat the BBQ to high medium.
- Place salmon on double foil.
- Rub salmon filet with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with chives, shallots,garlic, dill, salt& pepper.
- Add fine herbs.
- Form an envelope of the foil& pour in the wine.
- Seal the salmon in the foil, tucking in all the edges.
- BBQ apprx 20 minutes turning the salmon once- check for doneness (is that a word?).
- If not quite done continue to BBQ.