Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
A little bit like Oysters Kilpatrick with salami instead of bacon. Use your favorite variety of salami.
- 6 medium oysters, shucked in half-shelf
- 40 g salami (2 thick slices)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dice salami into cubes and place equal amounts over each oyster.
- Place half a teaspoon of worcestershire over each oyster.
- Barbecue over medium grill until oysters begin to curl.
We have just devoured these tasty morsels as an entree, we had 3 of these and 3 natural. I used hot hungarian salami with Lancanshire Relish sauce and cooked under the grill (broiler). Had a good bite and was enjoyed but DH would like to make it half bacon and half salami to add a salty taste. Made for Make My Recipe tag game.