Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is incredible stuff...Try about a 1/2 teaspoon with butter on a fresh steak...of corn on the cob....
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- Mix all together.
- Use as a dry rub before cooking ribs or chicken.
Used this on some thin chicken cutlets. I subbed garlic/herb as I had no fresh garlic at the time. A little olive oil and made a paste. Just a little marinating time and oh boy!! I grilled the chicken and had it over salad greens. This rub's a keeper. Thank you for this.