Prep 0 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I think I got this from a crock pot recipe book but it was actually for a roast. The meat simply falls off the bone!
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- minced garlic
- rack of ribs
- Mix everything except meat together in bowl.
- Spray crock pot with non-stick spray.
- Place ribs in crock pot.
- Place mixture over ribs and coat evenly.
- Cook on high 4-6 hours or until meat pulls from bones.