Recipe by Mary in LA.
Got recipe from www. hiddenvalley.com. All their recipes are good and easy to make.
- 1 can refried beans (15 ounce)
- 1 cup hidden valley bbq ranch dressing
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 2 cups chicken (shredded)
- 8 tostadas, shells warmed
- 1 cup tomatoes, divided (diced)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, heat and stir together beans and cheese.
- Spread bean and cheese mixture evenly over each tostada shell.
- Add chicken, dressing, And 1/2 cupd tomatoes; distribute evenly over tostadas.
- Garnish with remaining 1/2 cup tomatoes. USE; Barbeque Ranch Dressing