Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this in a Hidden Valley Ranch ad and uses their new BBQ Ranch dressing. Sounds delicious. Prep times does not include time necessary to chill chicken and assumes chicken is already cooked. (A great time to try that ready-cooked chicken breast or use up some leftovers).
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 ears corn, fresh corn kernels sliced off cob or 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing (use Hidden Valley BBQ Ranch)
- 1 head lettuce, torn in bite-size pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- In a medium bowl, gently combine all ingredients except lettuce and bell pepper.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Serve chilled bean and chicken mixture scattered over lettuce pieces and garnish with diced red bell pepper.
Wonderful salad! I couldn't find the BBQ Ranch but I did find Hidden Valley Spicy Ranch so I used that. I also used leftover rotisserie chicken and added a few jalapeno slices. So easy to throw together and perfect for summer! Thanks for sharing, Sharlene!