Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this from a Superbowl recipe card.
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups prepared shredded barbecued beef
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mild cheddar cheese
- Stir fry peppers and onions in oil.
- Combine barbecue sauce and ranch dressing; mix well.
- Spread butter evenly on 1 side of each tortilla.
- Layer barbecue beef, pepper and onion blend, and cheese evenly on non-buttered side of 4 tortillas; cover with remaining tortillas, buttered side up.
- Grill each quesadilla in large skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side or until golden and cheese melts.
- Cut into wedges; serve with barbecue ranch dipping sauce.
Very tasty recipe. I only used a yellow pepper and an onion. For the chicken I used leftovers from a store made rotisserie chicken and added BBQ to it. I spread the ranch/bbq mixture on half and then used the remainder for dipping. Great easy recipe to use up some leftovers!