Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
After having BBQ chicken pizza at my favorite pizza place I decided to try it at home. My kids love this version with the addition of Ranch dressing to the sauce. It is much more interesting.
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 chopped shallot
- 1⁄4 cup chopped black olives
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheddar blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, for dough
- Prepare Pizza dough and spread in pizza pan. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Place in a 375 degree oven for 5 minutes to precook the dough. While the dough is precooking chop the chicken into bite sized bits and stir fry with garlic until cooked through. Chop the bacon into bits, chop the scallions into bits, chop the olives into bits.
- mix the Ranch dressing with the BBQ sauce until combined.
- After 5 minutes take the dough out of the oven. Spoon the Ranch/BBQ sauce over the dough. Top with the chicken, bacon, scallions and black olives. Top with cheese mixture. Sprinkle a little more Parmesan cheese.
- Put back into the oven for 10 additional minutes. When the cheese is melted and bubbly take it out. Let the pizza sit for a minute or two on the counter then slice and enjoy.