Recipe by Cookie Kake
This is an easy recipe that requires few ingredients and it turns out great. My dad gave me this recipe recently, it was served at a work function and he loved it.
- 2 cups cooked cooled and cubed chicken
- 8 -10 ounces ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (I use sweet baby ray's hickory and brown sugar)
- 1 1⁄2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mild cheddar cheese (shredded)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook chicken any way that you prefer, cool and cube.
- Mix dressing, cheeses, and cream in an 8x8 baking dish, bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove and top with chicken cubes and then cover with BBQ sauce.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with chips, bread or crackers (I serve it with pita bread).