Recipe by cooking with love
These are from a popular Ranch dressing web site. They taste better with a ground beef with more fat. Tend to be dry if you use lean meat.
Top Review by lazyme
Good burger. I used Country Dijon mustard because I was out of the regular stuff and it was good. I added some of the sauce on each bun half to get more of the flavor. Thanks cooking with love for a nice meal. Made for Fall PAC 2009.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ground beef with BBQ sauce, cumin, garlic powder and onion powder. Shape into 4 patties. Grill to desired doneness.
- Mix Ranch dressing and Dijon mustard together.
- Place burgers on toasted buns and top with 1 tablespoon of the dressing. May also add your favorite cheese, lettuce, tomato or fried onions.