Recipe by Sillygurl
We absolutely love this one. Worth the time. It takes a little time but great for those busy weekends. I love that you can get an amazing meal out setting and forgetting. ;-)Use Mini Hawaiian bread to serve...great party food.
- 2 lbs pork shoulder
- 14 ounces barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- pork dry rub seasonings
- 1 medium onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub pork with pork rub and salt.
- Place in slow cooker high 5 hours.
- Take pork shoulder from slow cooker and take all juice out of slow cooker.
- Shred with pork shoulder with two forks (pulling a part meat).
- Place pulled pork back in slow cooker.
- Add your fav bbq sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar and onion.
- Stir, recover and put on high 1 hours.
- Stir, serve on buns.