1/8 Photos of BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
10 hrs 30 mins
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
This meal is one we always eat too much of. I recommend using Sweet Baby Ray's or Jack Daniel's original BBQ sauce. A good quality sauce makes a lot of difference. I serve it with my Sweet, Creamy Coleslaw #100526.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the pork shoulder roast in the crockpot on low (on high if frozen) with 1 cup of water, basil and rosemary for about 8 hours (can be done overnight, use low even if frozen).
- 2Remove any skin or bone.
- 3Pull the meat apart into small pieces, I use forks, and return it to the crock pot.
- 4Add a bottle of BBQ sauce and a little water (1/4 c.) and stir to coat.
- 5Continue to cook on low for an hour or two.
- 6Serve on hamburger buns with coleslaw.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.8
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 60.3 mg
- Sodium 651.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 14.6 g