1/2 Photos of BBQ Prawns mit Spice
Fabulous prawns, tang of lemon with hot spices and garlic. Great with cold salads & crusty rolls. You may also serve these as appetizers - they'll disappear very quickly. For simple handling on the BBQ skewer them on pre soaked skewers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Have gas BBQ on high- let it really get hot.
- 2Mix the garlic, spices, olive oil and lemon juice.
- 3Coat the prawns with the paste, you may do this in advance and have them in the fridge ready to cook.
- 4BBQ one side for about 2 minutes turn and BBQ the other side for about 2 minutes If they blacken a bit no worry but do NOT overcook as soon as they turn pink they are done.
- 5Serve with wedges of lemon.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Prawns mit Spice
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.5
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 285.7 mg
- Sodium 1284.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 31.1 g