Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Potatoes cooked on the BBQ with sauce. I like to use chick and rib, but other types are good too.
- Wash the potatoes and cut in half lengthwise.
- Sprinkle the skin side with salt.
- brush the cut side with oil.
- Place on grill oil side down.
- Brush top with BBQ sauce.
- Cook for about 10 minutes then flip the potatoes and put BBQ sauce on the flat side.
- Cook until tender when poked with a fork.
- This is a low to medium heat item.
This is a really good side dish for the BBQ. Great way to spice up potatoes with little effort and a nice change from the usual foil packets.
I made this a week ago and forgot to rate this. This was great and I enjoyed having this along with the rest of the meat skewers we had. They're easy, they're quick and wow just 4 ingredients! I also placed them in skewers so we can easily eat them. Thanks for sharing this, Pixie!
These were great! My son made them at our summer cabin because he had found this recipe on 'Zaar and had tried them before. They made a great side dish and they are very quick and easy to prepare! I will make these again!