1/1 Photo of BBQ Potatoes
Potatoes cooked on the BBQ with sauce. I like to use chick and rib, but other types are good too.
My Private Note
- 1Wash the potatoes and cut in half lengthwise.
- 2Sprinkle the skin side with salt.
- 3brush the cut side with oil.
- 4Place on grill oil side down.
- 5Brush top with BBQ sauce.
- 6Cook for about 10 minutes then flip the potatoes and put BBQ sauce on the flat side.
- 7Cook until tender when poked with a fork.
- 8This is a low to medium heat item.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 135.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 4.5 g