1/1 Photo of Bbq Potato With Onion & Garlic
1 hr 15 mins
Easy recipe and comes out with a wonderful flavor. Use Baking Potatoes for this recipe. I like to put extra onions around the potatoes as it is difficult to get a lot between the cuts. The onions will char but the flavor goes right into the potatoes Serve with sour cream and bacon bits if you like
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make 6 cuts across the potato but do not cut through.
- 2Place a slice of onion in each slit.
- 3Dot with butter.
- 4Sprinkle on the garlic, salt& pepper.
- 5wrap tightly in the foil, seal all the joins.
- 6BBQ over medium heat for apprx 1 hour, turning occasionally, the time depends on the size of the potato.
- 7If you choose top with the sour cream and bacon bits.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bbq Potato With Onion & Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.9
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 69.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 3.6 g