- 2 lbs country-style pork ribs
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub the ribs with salt and pepper and brown in a pan, remove and place in a stock pot.
- Mix the other ingredients together and pour over the ribs.
- Cover tightly, cook about 70 minutes at a simmer, turning the ribs frequently.
- Remove lid and cook 20 more minutes to thicken sauce.