Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
The most tender fall-off-the-bone ribs you will ever have!
- 2 lbs country-style pork ribs
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- Rub the ribs with salt and pepper and brown in a pan, remove and place in a stock pot.
- Mix the other ingredients together and pour over the ribs.
- Cover tightly, cook about 70 minutes at a simmer, turning the ribs frequently.
- Remove lid and cook 20 more minutes to thicken sauce.
Great receipe for pork ribs! Cooked them last night and enjoyed, I love receipes that are easy and good! Thanks!
This recipe is scrumptious! We loved it.
absolutely my favorite dinner in the whole world ever since i could remember. when the bbq pot ribs are cooking, they smell sooooo good and they are exceptionally tender and flavorful. i'd reccommend this to anyone.