Recipe by SixtiesChildinOZ
Very tasty alternative to the beef variety - goes well with cabbage and can be cooked as meatballs to take on a picnic/entertaining.
- 400 g pork mince
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 bunch parsley
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 2 spring onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the parsley and spring onions finely.
- Put all the other ingredients together
- Mix with hands (find this is the best way).
- Shape like rissoles.
- Heat small amount of oil and fry off until golden and cooked through.
- Tip: if you are unsure they are cooked cut one in half.
- Usually takes 20 -25 mins on med heat.
- Serve with vegies, mashed potato and a gravy.
- They are great for lunches next day with chutney.