Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
BBQ Pork Tenderloin
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon montreal brand steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup apple juice
- Rub tenderloin with pepper, steak seasoning, and rosemary.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Combine barbecue sauce with apple juice; mix well.
- Pour sauce over tenderloin, and bake for another 1/2 hour.
- Slice tenderloin and serve.
This was a really easy recipe with great flavour. I was a bit more generous with the Montreal Steak Spice, and I cooked the pork tenderrloin in a small pan so that it cooked in the barbecue sauce/apple juice mixture, which I then used a sauce to pour over the meat.