Recipe by Bergy
Easy to do, tasty combination of flavors. I was just playing around, had a pork steak and threw this together. Hope you try it and like it. Preparation time does not include marinating time.
Top Review by crickert13
Oh my was this tasty!! I have been looking for a great grilled pork recipe and I think I have found it. I used 1/2 the salt like someone else recommended and I didn't miss it. I served it with grilled asparagus and biscuits. mmmm, mmmm good! I will definately be looking for more of Bergy's recipes.
- 4 pork steaks or 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4 inch to 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons hot paprika (Hungarian preferred)
- 1 teaspoon sage, dried
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, mashed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients except pork steaks.
- Rub spice mix all over the steaks.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and put in fridge overnight or 2 hours at room temperature.
- Have the BBQ HOT and sear the chops for 2 minutes each side.
- Turn BBQ down to medium and continue cooking apprx 6 minutes each side or until internal temperature reaches 160-170F.