Easy to do, tasty combination of flavors. I was just playing around, had a pork steak and threw this together. Hope you try it and like it. Preparation time does not include marinating time.
- Mix all the ingredients except pork steaks.
- Rub spice mix all over the steaks.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and put in fridge overnight or 2 hours at room temperature.
- Have the BBQ HOT and sear the chops for 2 minutes each side.
- Turn BBQ down to medium and continue cooking apprx 6 minutes each side or until internal temperature reaches 160-170F.