Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a Memphians favorite, I first had these at Alfred's on Beale St. and they became an instant fave. I make these at home and everyone loves them. I don't always have pulled pork on hand, but you can find many varieties at the grocery store. There isn't any "cooking tme" involved if you purchase pre-cooked pork. This is just an estimation of the amount of each ingredient.
- 1 lb pulled pork
- 1 cup warm barbecue sauce
- 1 cup rotel, dip warmed
- renezvous dry seasoning
- nacho chip
- jalapeno pepper
- sour cream
- On a plate spread desired amount of nacho chips.
- Top with 1/2 cup pulled pork.
- Drizzle 1/4 cup Rotel over pork.
- Top with 1/4 cup BBQ sauce.
- Sprinkle the Dry seasoning over it all and garnish.
- This makes 1 individual serving, just repeat the steps for everyone else and enjoy.
I made this for PAC 2012. I couldn't find the dry seasoning spice. I used Sweet Baby Ray's for the BBQ sauce and bought some already made pulled pork from the store and I used tortilla chips. We loved this a lot. I live in Texas and anything with tortilla chips we love, especially nachos. This recipe is definitely a keeper. It is a nice twist to this southwestern favorite. Thanks again!