1 hr 10 mins
We made this for my brother and his wife when they were staying with us. They loved it, the pork was very moist and the flavours were great. DH cooked this on the grill it came it was impressive. We will be making this one again. Prep time doest not include time to marinade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix garlic with jalapeños, vinegar, herbs and lime juice.
- 2Whisk in the olive oil.
- 3Add the salt and pepper corns.
- 4Whisk and allow to stand for about 30 minutes.
- 5Reserve half of the marinade.
- 6Put the pork into a Ziploc bag and add the other half of the marinade to meat.
- 7Marinade for about 4 hours but no more than 8 hours.
- 8Remove the pork from the marinade and cook on a hot grill for about 1 hour or until internal temperature is about 160°F.
- 9Allow to rest for twenty minutes before serving then,slice and use the reserved marinade to drizzle over the meat.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Pork Loin With Chimichurri Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.1
- Calories from Fat 458
- Total Fat 50.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 122.5 mg
- Sodium 385.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 44.5 g