Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
We made this for my brother and his wife when they were staying with us. They loved it, the pork was very moist and the flavours were great. DH cooked this on the grill it came it was impressive. We will be making this one again. Prep time doest not include time to marinade.
- Mix garlic with jalapeños, vinegar, herbs and lime juice.
- Whisk in the olive oil.
- Add the salt and pepper corns.
- Whisk and allow to stand for about 30 minutes.
- Reserve half of the marinade.
- Put the pork into a Ziploc bag and add the other half of the marinade to meat.
- Marinade for about 4 hours but no more than 8 hours.
- Remove the pork from the marinade and cook on a hot grill for about 1 hour or until internal temperature is about 160°F.
- Allow to rest for twenty minutes before serving then,slice and use the reserved marinade to drizzle over the meat.
It s a great recipe. I have been using the same as given by Tyler Florence on the food channel.<br/>http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/pork-tenderloin-with-chimichurri-recipe/index.html
Excellent pork so moist and delicious. I made half a recipe and did marinate for 4 hours. The sauce was great over the cooked pork. Served with Roasted New/ Fingerling Potatoes and Wholly Guacamole as an appetizer.