Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
These chops come out so tender and juicy. It comes from the Omaha Steak Co.
- 6 pork chops
- 236.59 ml orange juice
- 78.07 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 9.85 ml dried rosemary (I use fresh)
- 2 diced green onions
- Marinate chops for 1 and 1/2 hours in refrigerator.
- Grill over medium heat for approximately 7 minutes per side.
- (I use half the soy, personal taste).
- (You can cut the amount of chops to your needs).
- (Using a ziplock bag for marinating is a good thing).
These have a great flavor and are very tender and moist. I also used fresh rosemary. I cut the recipe down to two chops and since we were having a thunderstorm and very hot weather, I used my Foreman grill inside. Worked great. Made for Comfort Cafe Summer 2009.
These were very good! I didn't have scallion so I used freeze dried chives (about 1 tbsp.) and it was too hot to grill outside today! We are having a dangerous heat wave here so I used my grill pan and made them on the stove top. I served them with jasmine rice and fresh snow peas that I sauteed with corn oil and a few drops of sesame oil. I used garlic powder on the chops and the snow peas. Thanks for a nice marinade!
These were delicious! I marinated the chops all day, used fresh rosemary, and tamari soy sauce. Thanks for posting!