Recipe by dolores in paradise
These chops come out so tender and juicy. It comes from the Omaha Steak Co.
Top Review by Outta Here
These have a great flavor and are very tender and moist. I also used fresh rosemary. I cut the recipe down to two chops and since we were having a thunderstorm and very hot weather, I used my Foreman grill inside. Worked great. Made for Comfort Cafe Summer 2009.
- 6 pork chops
- 236.59 ml orange juice
- 78.07 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 9.85 ml dried rosemary (I use fresh)
- 2 diced green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate chops for 1 and 1/2 hours in refrigerator.
- Grill over medium heat for approximately 7 minutes per side.
- (I use half the soy, personal taste).
- (You can cut the amount of chops to your needs).
- (Using a ziplock bag for marinating is a good thing).