Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious, moist. and easy BBQ pork chops!!!
- 6 pork chops (or any cut of your preference)
- 1 (24 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce (of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9x13 pan with foil.
- Place chops in pan.
- Pour sauce over chops just enough to cover.
- Flip chops over and pour remaining sauce over them.
- Cover pan with foil.
- Place pan in oven for 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours.
- Turn chops halfway through cook time and spoon sauce over chops.
I had never tried to make bbq chops in the oven before. I have always used the grill. Thanks for the tip on lining the pan with foil and for the cooking time. Mine were beautifully done in an hour. Served with Ww Cheese Fries.