Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 6 pork chops
- Mix first four ingredients in a bowl.
- Place pork chops in a baking dish.
- Spoon the sauce over the chops and bake at 350 for 1 hour,covered,bake uncovered for 30 more minutes.
These were very good. I loved the flavor, had everything on hand and HUBBY ate them up!!! Only thing is my cooking time all together was a hour (used bonless chops)
Great flavor. I halved the recipe and I used bone-in pork chops. I would say medium thickness and cooked them for 45 minutes covered and about 15 minutes uncovered. I was delighted that the meat was so tender.
Perfect. I used boneless pork loin chops, and they were really tender after they were cooked. I did cook them the full reccomended time. I like that there was extra sauce in the pan. I served this with garlic parmesan pasta salad. Excellent, and my family had no idea how easy it was!