- 1 pork chop
- 1 slice cheese (ie dairylea or Kraft singles)
- ready made barbecue sauce (the sort you use on your chips or fries!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill the pork chop under a medium grill until cooked.
- Squirt the bbq sauce on the top of the chop, cover with a slice of cheese and place back under the grill until the cheese melts!
- Also very tasty with a chicken breast.
- You can also use tomato sauce or what ever sauce you like with your chips/fries.
- Serve with fries or a green salad.