Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I just had dinner at my friend's house and they served this. It was so quick and easy. It tasted great! That's all I need when I have a family to feed. Thanks Jax... I had to share.
- 8 -10 boneless pork loin chops
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 -2 tablespoon onion flakes
- 2 (10 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- Trim fat off pork.
- Cut into bite sized cubes.I always season my pork with salt,pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- Put celery salt,brown sugar,chili powder and onion flakes in a big ziploc baggie.
- Add pork.
- Shake well to coat.
- In a casserole or oven proof dish add the soup and vinegar. Stir.
- Add contents of baggie to dish.
- Cover and bake 1 1/2 hours @350*.
- Baking time is alot -- it was very cooked so check after 1 hour.
- Serve over rice. Enjoy!
This is a super fast, super yummy meal! I actually made 2 batches of it, one we cooked and ate right away, and the other I have frozen in a foodsaver bag for a second meal later in the month. I added a bit of pineapple juice and a can of pineapple tidbits in with the soup and vinegar- served over brown rice w/ broccoli on the side...was awesome!