Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this online.It is a very quick snack,great for popcorn lovers! 8)
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hickory smoke salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- Combine all of the ingredients together.
- Add mixture to popcorn.
- Toss well,to coat evenly.
This recipe is a good starting point, but not what I expected it to be. I, personally, thought it was a bit heavy on the parsley and a bit light on the smoke flavor. I think that the next time I make this I will try one of those dry mixes you make BBQ sauce from and see how that comes out. Thanks for posting this and giving me a good starting point.