Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I havent tried this yet but it sounds good.
- 1 lb pizza dough, room temp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb cooked sausage, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup assorted grilled vegetables, anything your heart desires
- 6 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese (I think I would use more)
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried chili pepper flakes
- Preheat grill to med-high heat.
- roll dough to a 12"x15" rectangle.
- brush top with olive oil.
- place dough oil side down on grill for about 3 mins or until bottom is slightly brown.
- punch down bubbles if needed.
- brush top with olive oil and turn.
- top with remainding ingredients.
- cover and cook till cheese melts.