Recipe by Bergy
These slices are so good you could serve them as dessert but I love them with BBQ ham steak
Top Review by MizzNezz
Bergy, these were so good! I did them in the broiler. I used 1/4 t of the cumin. Pineapple slices were sweet, tart, spicy, a great mixture. The honey mustard gave it a good contrast. I will definitely have these again! Thanks Bergy.
- 1 large pineapple, peeled all the pits removed and cut into 8 generous slices
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients except the pineapple.
- Have the BBQ hot& ready.
- Grill both sides of the pineapple for 3 minutes each side until lightly browned Brush the slices with the the sauce (be generous) on both sides while you are BBQing the slices Serve warm.