1/2 Photos of BBQ Pineapple Baked Chicken
2 hrs 15 mins
Chef DEEdeeCOOK's Note:
This recipe has a Polynesian touch to it. Its quick and simple to make. I made up this recipe when I was baking chicken and wanted to put a twist to it. If you like pineapple and honey BBQ sauce you will love this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- 2Wash chicken.
- 3Spray with non stick oil in a 9x13 inch baking casserole dish.
- 4Place chickens side by side, pressing firmly to get all of chicken into dish.
- 5Sprinkle salt and pepper lightly over both chickens.
- 6Open can of pineapple chunks and drain off juice add juice to chicken for moisture while cooking along with 2 cups of water. Set pineapple aside for later.
- 7Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- 8Now add BBQ sauce, spreading evenly with brush. Cook for 8-10 minutes repeat.
- 9Add remaining BBQ sauce to top of chickens and top it off with your remaining pineapple.
- 10Bake for 30-45 minutes. Check to see if done and if not, bake another 30-45 minutes.
- 11This is great with stewed red skinned potatoes and baby sweet peas and strawberry short cake.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Pineapple Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.9
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 261.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 17.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey barbeque sauce