Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are the pork equivalent of a meatball. I love them with any bbq sauce, but this one is pretty good too.
- 1 lb country-style pork ribs
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 (14 ounce) bottle ketchup
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 -2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Cut the ribs into 3/4-inch pieces.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook and stir pork cubes in oil 4-5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.
- Remove excess fat from skillet; reduce heat to low.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet, stirring to coat pork cubes. Cover and cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Transfer to warm serving dish; serve with toothpicks.
The only thing different i did was use a mild pepper sauce. The taste was still great and this made a great snack. Thanks for posting.