Recipe by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
My kids love this. I serve with applesauce and/or coleslaw. I use Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce and don't use the brown sugar called for in the recipe. Hamburger can be substituted for the ground pork.
Top Review by onwisc95
Very easy and a different recipe to make BBQ. I put pork roast into a crockpot with the BBQ sauce and brown sugar before I left for work. When I came home I shredded the pork and put it on the biscuits. Next time we will try using taco meat. Yummy:)
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (optional)
- barbecue sauce, to taste
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground pork in skillet.
- Drain grease.
- Stir in brown sugar and enough BBQ sauce to thoroughly cover all the pork.
- Pat biscuits out in a pie plate.
- Pour mixture into raw crust and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for 13-15 or until biscuits are brown.
- Note: I don't use all the biscuits when I use the two small cans, as listed above, or it is too much dough.
- I usually buy one can of the biscuits that are bigger around instead.