Recipe by Lene
Avoid a high heat to prevent burning the coating.
Top Review by Susie D
I mixed the seasonings and rubbed onto both sides of a sliced pork loin and then chilled for 30 minutes. I then grilled using an indoor grill. The rub has a terrific flavor. I do think one could play with the seasonings a bit and add some hot peppers or garlic if desired. Very nice recipe I will use again!
- 4 boneless pork cutlets
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground sage
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the paprika, pepper, ginger, salt and sage together.
- Lightly rub this seasoning over both sides of the pork.
- Cook the pork on a preheated char grilled BBQ over a medium heat for 2-3 minuteseach side, depending on the thickness.
- Remember, less time in the cooking means a lot more juiceness in the eating.
- Try pork with a hint of pink in the middle.
- Rest the pork a minute before serving.
- Serve with potatoe salad and mixed leaf salad.