1/2 Photos of BBQ Pasta salad
Jacqueline Edmond's Note:
This was just thrown together one day for something new & different. It's really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 package wagon wheel macaroni
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 can mandarin orange, drained (save juice)
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- 2Then in a large bowl that can be covered put pasta, chicken, oranges.
- 3For Dressing: In a medium mixing bowl stir together BBQ sauce, mayo,& enough of the juice to make dressing thin but not runny.
- 4Carefully fold dressing into salad, chill for a couple hours before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Pasta salad
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.6
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 102.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
wagon wheel macaroni