1 hr 10 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
Moe "trash", ready for snacking and partying!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups bbq Fritos corn chips
- 2 cups crunchy Cheetos cheese-flavored snacks
- 2 cups cheez-it hot and spicy crackers
- 2 cups corn nuts
- 2 cups sesame sticks (I used cheddar flavor)
- 2 cups potato sticks (I used bacon-cheddar flavor)
- 1 cup roasted soybeans
- 8 tablespoons butter or 8 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- 2Combine Fritos, Chee-tos, Cheez-Its, corn nuts, sesame sticks, potato sticks, and soy nuts in a large bowl, mixing well.
- 3In a saucepan, melt the butter or margarine; add the Worcestershire, paprika, garlic and onion powders, chili powder, liquid smoke, bbq sauce and Tabasco.
- 4Combine with a whisk until smooth.
- 5Pour mixture over snack mix and stir well until all of the snacks seem equally coated.
- 6Spread the snack mix on a large flat baking sheet that has a lipped edge and bake for 1 hour, stirring every 10 minutes (this promotes even drying).
- 7Mixture is done when it is dry and crisp; the sesame sticks get crispest as they cool.
- 8Cool snack mix and store in an airtight container until ready for use.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Party and Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.7
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 222.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fritos corn chips
crunchy Cheetos cheese-flavored snacks