Prep 2 mins
Cook 40 mins
Quick and easy BBQ wings
Make and share this BBQ Parmesan Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs fresh chicken wings
- 3⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat BBQ on medium high heat.
- Toss chicken wings in medium sized bowl with all ingredients.
- Cook wings turning frequently for 30 to 40 minutes until fully cooked and golden brown.
Yummy! I didn`t get the Parmesan flavor after all the grilling. Tasty and tender. I did brown over direct heat and then moved to indirect heat for 1 hour.