Recipe by davinandkennard
This is so simple, so easy and so delicious. Depending on the love of oysters I figure 3 to 4 per person. Have garlic butter, lemon, hot sauce and Lea and Perrins available so each may season his own.
- 24 large oysters, largest unshucked
- garlic butter
- lemon wedge
- hot sauce
- Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub the oysters with a wire brush to warn them they are about to be truly enjoyed.
- On a BBQ place the oyster bowed side of the shell down.
- When done they will open.
- Discard any that do not open.
- Add your favorite condiments such as garlic butter, lemon wedges, hot sauce, Lea and Perrins, etc.