- 5 large oysters
- 1 lb pork, with skin (thit ba chi)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 stalks green onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- sweet red chili sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- chop pork meat in tiny pieces (the way bi is cut).
- heat up wok/pan til hot, pour oil and toss in garlic.
- add pork, stir fry until pork is somewhat fried to a golden brown, when cooking pork, you need to strain out fat constantly.
- stir in salt, pepper and onions until onions are soft.
- set aside.
- bbq oysters, oysters are cooked when opened, do not over cook.
- remove top shell.
- add pork mix, and chili sauce on top of oyster.
- eat with spoon.
- best when oyster is hot.